GSUSA is hiding the truth from you. So, if you contact them with concerns, don’t expect to get straight answers. We have screen shots of GSUSA’s own website proving relationships/partnerships with pro-abortion advocacy groups. See if your local Girl Scout council is listed here on our Truth page.
Screen shot # 1: GSUSA website posted the profile description of Dana Agamalian; it contained information about her affiliation with Planned Parenthood (whoops). The new profile description of Dana was changed by GSUSA the very next day (please see screen shot #2).
After (hiding the truth)
Screen shot #2: The new prolife description of Dana was changed by GSUSA the very next day.
GSUSA’s relationships/partnerships with pro-abortion advocacy groups
1) On GSUSA’s national Studio2B website there was a direct live link to Planned Parenthood to help girls work on an Interest Project and earn an “On Your Own” patch. This link was up as late as November of 2005.
2) Girl Scout CEO Kathy Cloninger admits to a relationship between Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood in a 2004 interview on the Today Show. Video Clip (33 seconds)
3) Girl Scouts relationship with pro-abortion group: Amnesty International. Church leaders have announced that Catholics need to withdraw all financial support to Amnesty International.
4) Girl Scouts relationship with pro-abortion group: Global Fund for Women. The co-founder (Frances Kissling) of the Global Fund for Women is also the former president (for 25 years) of Catholics for Choice (a group of dissenting and disobedient Catholics that are pro-abortion).
5) Girl Scouts partners with pro-Planned Parenthood website: Girl Zone.
Local Girl Scout council’s relationships/partnerships with pro-abortion advocacy groups
1) Girl Scouts of the Colonial Coast: Women in History patch (activity # 5). Read about a woman who has made a significant impact in her profession or on society (Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, is listed).
2) Girl Scouts of N.E. Kansas & N.W. Missouri (formally known as Girl Scouts of Mid-Continent Council) relationship with pro-abortion group Planned Parenthood.
3) Girl Scouts of Freedom Valley partners with (Planned Parenthood of Chester County, PA Planned Parenthood of Chester County, PA)
4) Girl Scouts of Western New York partners with Planned Parenthood of Western New York.
5) Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways partners with Planned Parenthood of Rochester-Syracuse (news letter) Informed Choice
6) Patriots’ Trail Girl Scout Council relationship with pro-abortion website: www.iemily.com
7) Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta (formally known as Girl Scout Council of Northwest Georgia) relationship with pro-abortion group Planned Parenthood (Planned Parenthood and Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta 1, Planned Parenthood and Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta 2). These 2 documents were found by Life Decisions International (http://www.fightpp.org) for verification please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8) Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta (formally known as Girl Scout Council of Northwest Georgia) has a relationship with pro-abortion advocacy group Atlanta Women’s Foundation
9) Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta has a relationship with the pro-Planned Parenthood group VOX Teen Communications. VOX Teen Communications provides live links to Planned Parenthood.
10) Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta has a relationship with pro-choice advocacy group AAUW Georgia.
11) Girl Scouts of Northern California announce Ann Markewitz as their new Interim CEO. As proudly stated in this G.S. monthly news letter, Ann “honed her skills directing a Planned Parenthood in the Seattle area.”